Saturday, July 25, 2009

ME on 106 & PARK !

I just came back from visiting my oldest sister who moved to Harlem, NY a year ago. I have to say it was the best vacation i've had so far! I absoulutely LOVE new york city! The weather was great! There is just soo much to do in the city you can never go bored ! The people were a trip soo many stories from the subway to the random people coming up to me to the crazy people ! awh! i miss it. lol. I had a wonderful chance to go on 106 & park live while i was there and i did! That deff. was the highlight of my visit! OMG . I actually met Trey Songz (r&b singer!) He looks so better in person. I also saw the statue of liberty visited ellis island, walked around times sqaure, shopped in manhattan, saw a westside story on broadway, and went clubin' in brooklyn! Im not gonna go into detail of what i did it was just a fun vacaction! I'm lookin foward into going there again . and finishin where i left off!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittanie, I thought I saw you ...
    You had a great time ,I know you can't wait to go back !

    ReplyDelete