Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chris Brown is SORRY .


So, finally chris brown has sent an apologoy to rihanna , the media, and his fans. I believe its too late the damage has already been done. He's lost his good boy image for good. did yall see the picture of rihannas face?! Chris brown was my favorite singer i was "in love" with him just like every other teenage girl . I remember gettting so excited for the summer jam 2 years back and seein him in concert! I still have all his posters and pictures on my wall in my room right now! I thought so much of him BUT that all has changed. NO boy/man should ever put their hands on a woman. I don't respect men that do that and i've deff. lost respect for chris. Most people say if your his real fan then it doesn't matter! and rihanna must have did something for him to snap at her. But i refuse to make an excuse for him. Just because he's a celebrity doesn't make his situtation different. If rihanna was your friend in this case would you STILL make an excuse for chris ? didnt think so. he really messed up. but just like every other celebrity they'll bounce back and still make money . I only wish his apology is from the heart and not something he just read off the monitor .


No comments:

Post a Comment