Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lets all shave our heads!


Ok, so what's the deal with all these celebrities shaving their heads? Dare to be different right? Ha. First it was Cassie Ventura she's a singer on Diddys label bad boy. She's not that good of a singer to me but who am i to judge?! Then yall seen Kanyes chick he brings to all the award shows now? hmmm... whats her name ??? ....
well, I don't know her name but her whole head is completely bald. Perhaps, Britney Spears started this unusual trend back in 2007 when she went nuts?! The list just goes on reality TV host Lala shaved her head as well. Then, Miss Rihanna is rockin' her new mohawk fo'real! But, i love Rihannas style I actually heard about her shaving her head before I saw the pictures. I was expecting worst. Her swag is out of this world her haircut doesnt look bad at all! But, at the end of the day lets leave the clippers to men . Ladies, stop shaving your heads!
PS.
OH! i just looked up Kanye West girlfriends name. it's Amber Rose. apparently , her bald head has made her!
maybe I'm wrong . You think if i shave my head I'd get exposure and be famous too?!


honestly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment