Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Top 3 Colleges !







Ok, so i've managed to narrow it down to 3 ! Georgia State University , Sam Houston State University , and University of Houston . I've did my research and went to plenty of websites that helped me choose . My main reasons why i choose those schools is because they had a diverse campus , the website was nice , the campuses look nice in pictures (i have to go visit each one of course!) Not to far from home , and they are all good schools , not hard to get into only a 1000 on SAT.. thats not bad is it ? not sure how that all works . I plan on majoring in Bussiness Management/ Marketing or Pre-Denistry (still undecided) my minor will be psychology . maybe ? But yeah im pretty excited about college ! I'm so ready ... i just have to get through senior year ! lol. I'll make tha most of it! i still cant believe its my last year in high school and my birthday is in 3 months i'll be 18 ! awww! if only we could go back in time i miss tha good 'ol days !


OH! here are a couple of websites that i found helpful .




No comments:

Post a Comment